When I was in college, I decided I wanted to become a professor. There was just something so inspiring about taking the knowledge you had learned over the years through hard work and dedication, and then sharing it in order to help others grow. Even though I ended up becoming a photographer instead of a music professor, teaching has been a passion of mine for quite some time. So, without further ado… I am over-the-moon-excited to be teaching a NEW and AMAZING class at Seniorologie on creating beautiful, clean, and polished edits for your images!
This class is a step-by-step instructional class that will teach you how to create the perfect image with clean and polished editing. I will guide you through how I edit via video tutorials and a PDF guide and will finish the class with a bang with a LIVE webinar where you can ask me questions and get answers that you can incorporate into your editing workflow.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn in this class:
- Getting a good foundation with in-camera custom white balance
- How to use Adobe Camera Raw to make easy corrections
- How to correct skin tone with curves adjustment layers
- How to use Portraiture for natural skin smoothing
- How to create pops of color and drama with curves adjustment layer
- How to create vignettes, haze and vintage effects
- How to make eyes pop, contour face and add drama
- How to clean up your image: stray hairs, blemishes, dark circles
What is included in this Class:
- FOUR video tutorials including Custom White Balance and ACR, Skin: Smoothing, Cleaning and Color Correction, Curves: Color and B&W Edits, and Enhancements: Eyes, Contouring and Vintage Effects
- PDF Guide with my Editing Tips
- LIVE Webinar for a Q&A with me to help answer YOUR editing questions
- Private FB group to continue sharing and learning with each other where you can post before and afters for constructive critique, ask questions and support one another (I’ll be checking in to see how your edits are coming!)
Here are just a few Before & Afters of some edits I have done:
This Class is OPEN for Registration beginning today for an introductory rate of $99!! This rate is valid until February 27, when it will increase to $149. Class materials will be available for download March 11-17 and the LIVE Webinar will be held on March 18 at 9 PM Eastern Standard Time.
You can find more information on the class AND register over at Seniorologie!
I would LOVE to see you in class–it’s going to be a blast and I can’t even tell you how excited I am to share my editing secrets with you!